adhesionrelateddisorder.com

Saturday, June 8, 2013

A tribute video to Dr. Daniel Kruschinski aka "The Adhesion Slayer"

Hello everyone, sorry I haven't blogged in a while but I am back now.

I am still on my journey living my new normal with adhesions. Although I am going through new physical trials I still am trying to have a positive outlook on life. God knows there is so much suffering in the world.

I have a video that I want all of you to see. This video is a tribute to Dr. Daniel Kruschinski "The Adhesion Slayer". I hope it will bring hope & inspiration to all of you.

In health,
Angela

http://youtu.be/yIyOmgSfHEM

2 comments:

  1. There are numerous patients around the globe getting cured by using this characteristic answer for Abdominal Adhesions Natural Treatment. The essential reason that they trust this herbs solution is on the grounds that; it doesn't realize them any responses and it is clinically tried item.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm confused. It seems like you had Dr. K do a surgery for you, but you did not recover!?

    I've been looking for someone to potentially do the surgery for me since in the US they have no anti scarring sprays currently which makes it pointless. Some are theoretically in development now but no idea how long it will take before approved if they are.

    ReplyDelete