adhesionrelateddisorder.com

Sunday, February 3, 2013

New Year


Here it is the second month in the year of 2013 and still I feel the pain from these adhesions.
I still cannot believe how insidious & wretched this disease is. The constant pain & pulling within my abdomen along with the irritation feels like velcro ripping inside my abdomen.

Although I am in pain , I am always  hopeful that one day the medical profession will honestly tell their patients that adhesions are REAL & truly cause tremendous pain & that FDA will approve the adhesion Sprayshield Gel to be used here in the USA.

I understand that this is my new normal & I try within every fiber of my being not to complain because I am still alive but truthfully I am some times saddened that my life has drastically changed in every way.


In Health,
Angela

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe i found you. I have had increasing difficulties and recently looked up my symptoms. Abdominal adhesions fit the bill. I will go into more detail another time but suffice it to say 2 decades after my 4 c-sections i am learning about this issue first hand. Jersey girl here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Suz,
    I am so sorry you are having adhesion woes. Have you been diagnosed by a MD? Please don't feel as if you are alone, unfortunately there are many of us who are suffering with this painful illness.

    I find support with two Facebook groups(Lets Find A Cure For Adhesions & Adhesions Related Disorder).Have you gone on this site(www.endogyn.com)? This site is run by Dr. Daniel Kruschinski. Dr. Kruschinski saved my life when other physicians dismissed my complaints of pain!

    Feel better!
    In Health,
    Angela

    Have you gone on this site(www.endogyn.com)? This site is

    ReplyDelete
  3. But I still read your in pain after the surgery? So did it work and is it worth the high ammount of cash?

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are numerous patients around the globe getting cured by using this characteristic answer for Abdominal Adhesions Natural Treatment. The essential reason that they trust this herbs solution is on the grounds that; it doesn't realize them any responses and it is clinically tried item.

    ReplyDelete